12 Month Case Study
...Our social media presence has drastically increased which has resulted in additional website traffic and conversion of sales.
Social Media Management
Salazar Investigations is one of the fastest growing Private Investigative agencies in the U.S. SI is a full-service agency providing professional litigation support, domestic, insurance or corporate investigations, with a team of private investigators covering all 50 states.
Overview: This case study will document the overall growth attributed to Salazar Investigation’s social media presence under the management of Web Nerds over the first 12 months.
Social Media Campaign Objectives:
- Increase Follower Base specifically in industries including attorneys and insurance professionals.
- Increase & Improve Engagement
- Create & Improve Content Strategy
- Increase Social Media Referral Driven Website Traffic
- Increase & Improve Brand Awareness
- Manage Customer Relations
- Grow Overall Presence
Social Media Platforms:
Follower Count Before Management
Initial Take Aways:
The first thing we noticed was the lack of quality in the posts that were uploaded onto the feed. Granted, they hired a social media manager with no experience. Their content was full of jokes and memes, sending the completely wrong message for a serious company experiencing tremendous growth.
Overall Strategy – Engagement Strategy – Content Strategy
With virtually no following upon launch, we knew we had our work cut out for us. The strategy was to completely turn around Salazar Investigation’s social media presence, from local start-up to national player.
2-4 Hours of Daily Engagement
- Daily Engagement included responding to all DM’s and Comments
- Researching and compiling a spreadsheet of Hashtags in perspective niche, specifically law offices, attorneys and insurance professionals.
- Daily Engagement within these selected Hashtags via liking posts, liking comments, responding to comments and commenting on posts to generate exposure
Design High Quality/Engaging/Informative Posts
- Create series of educational/informative posts, also including posts explaining the services provided by the agency.
- Content strategy included designing and creating posts, monthly content brainstorm meetings, monthly photo & video shoots, video editing/curation, setting up and managing content calendar
- Also included in the content strategy was to take actual footage from investigations and turn it into actual footage video content.
Follower Count After Management
(Likes) 303 (+388.70%)
“Web Nerds Media was the perfect choice for our business. The Owner, Emilio truly understands what it takes to get the results we desired. He has gone above and beyond to put our brand in the forefront of our industry. Our social media presence has drastically increased which has resulted in additional website traffic and conversion of sales. Without a doubt, Web Nerds has been one of the BEST investments for our Social Media Marketing. Thank you again Emilio!” – Eduardo Salazar, President/CEO
Year 1 End Notes
Our first year results with Salazar Investigations, alongside our client are very pleased. Not only has their social media presence visually improved, but on the back-end is producing results by the connections we have made with law offices, attorneys and insurance professionals all over the United States. It was also discovered that the social media presence of Salazar Investigations was mentioned at a nationwide marketing event for private investigative agencies in which the exact words used by the keynote speaker were “These guys (Salazar Investigations) are doing it right!”